Covers Available

We understand that as a landlord you are keen to ensure the cover you have is comprehensive and with a quality insurer. Having worked with landlords for many years we have learnt what is important to them.  As the properties owned are probably the biggest investment made it makes sense to be fully protected with the best possible insurance..

The cover provided by our recommended insurers covers all types of tenants, whether professional working tenant or tenants receiving income support.  Houses of Multiple Occupation and Student Accommodation.  Covering these the policies includes protection against damage caused by the following events:

Fire, Lightning, Aircraft, Explosion, Impact, Storm, Escape of Water from pipes (including Trace & Access), Theft, Subsidence and Accidental Damage, 

We can offer full cover even whilst a premises is short-term unoccupied or undergoing minor refurbishment, non-structural works, however, each property and situation would be individually reviewed.

Also included is cover for Malicious Damage by tenants (where appropriate references have been taken), Loss of Rent, Property Owners Liability cover is to a high limit of £5 million to protect you against property damage or injury caused to another party or the tenant.

Contact Us